- Log into app.zynbit.com and select the Scheduling icon from the left side of the dashboard.
- Choose your Connected Email account and create a calendar by using the Add Calendar button. Turn the Calendar Visibility on with the green icon on the right.
- Select Meeting Days, Duration and Calendar Hours allowed for bookings.
- Set Timezone and Meeting Notification Options.
- The First Meeting Buffer sets the number of minutes or hours between the time a contact opens your link to book and the first time that shows available. This prevents a contact from booking a meeting for 5 minutes from the current time.
- The all meeting buffer blocks off the number of minutes or hours set between meetings to prevent users from booking back to back meetings where that is not possible. (For example if the meeting type is a face to face meeting and the location is at client site for different clients.)
- Click Save Changes on the right side of the page.
- To add a meeting, click the green Meeting Types tab at the top of the page, and then Add Meeting Type.
- Fill out the Meeting information and add survey questions by clicking the plus or delete them with the trash can as desired. You can make it required or optional to answer these questions.
- Click Save Changes.
- You may Edit, Clone, or Delete meeting types you have created. If corporate meeting types have been established, your ability to clone those or delete them from your view is controlled by administrator settings.
- Send Meeting URL to your contact in an email by copying the link using the link icon.
- Your contact clicks the link, chooses a time on your calendar and fills out the form to complete the meeting request.
- Everyone is notified, the time is reserved, and contact can accept the meeting on their own calendar.
- Everyone shows up in the right location at the right time.