To refresh ZynSync’s access to your email account or Salesforce, please take the following steps:
- Log into https://app.zynbit.com
- Navigate to the ZynSync tab from the left hand menu
- When the page loads, you should see a pop-up window informing you that your email access credentials have expired, like this:
- Click on the ‘Google Account’ link in the pop-up and it will redirect you to Google where you can complete the re-authentication process. You may see a similar box for Office 365, Exchange, or Salesforce. Please note you can also manage your connections using the Manage connections button as well to update your connection authorization.
- After authenticating at Google, you will automatically redirect back to the ZynSync tab
- You should be all set at this point, but you can manually check to make sure it is working by navigating to the Calendar Rules tab and clicking Stop button and then clicking the Start button. This will queue the sync to run within the next 15 minutes.
You may need to repeat these steps any time you update your email password, as that will usually cause the ZynBit connection to be terminated.