Citrix or Terminal Server Deployment of ZynBox includes the actual software installation and the deployment of two configuration files.
- Install ZynBit on a local admin’s machine.
- Open the file C:Users”Username”AppDataRoamingZynbitUser Settings.config Where username is a machine user who has installed ZynBit.
- Edit the file to include appropriate options for your site (see details below).
- Make sure to clear existing credentials if you obtain these files from an existing installation as described in User Settings.Config step 5.
- Install ZynBit on the citrix/terminal server.
- Copy the User Settings.Config and Logging.config files to the user app data folders for deployment.
User Settings options are discussed in this article: Configuration Settings